October 1, 2009 by foghi
It’s the first day of October and time to announce the Fourth Annual Georgetown Haunted History Tour. We had so much fun last year we decided to expanded and cover two nights of haunting this season!
We are also teaming up with the Theatre off Jackson for this spine tingling experience. Creepy stories, haunting theatrics and ghoulish music.
October 24th and 25th
Four tours nightly: departing every 20 minutes.
Walk Only- $7.00
TOJ Brew House only – $10.00
Combo ticket (both tours!) – $15.00
* children under 9 are FREE – please use your discretion as this event can be too scary for some little ones
Walking tours depart from the Coliman Mexican Restaurant at E Marginal Way and Carleton Avenue South and last approximately an hour.
Advance tickets can be purchased at Brown Paper Tickets. How the ticketing will work.
- Pull up Brown Paper Tickets in your web browser
- Choose date for the tour
- Choose your walking tour departure time (ie 6:00, 6:20, 6:40, or 7:00)
- Click “begin order”, you will asked if you want walking tour only or both the walking tour and brew house tour (a better value and not to be missed!)
- Select the number of tickets you would like
- Purchase tickets
- Plan your costume**, be on time and have fun!
**Costumes are encouraged, BUT REMEMBER, comfortable walking shoes are a must!
Any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have purchased tickets – WILL CALL is at the start of the tour. Coliman Mexican Restaurant. Please plan to arrive a bit early to check in – WILL CALL opens one hour prior to the first tour departure (5pm)
Thank you all for your support!